Iraqi health ministry plans to build many health centers
According to <i>Azzaman</i> newspaper, Dr. Imad Ata Aziz, the manger of the planning and development department at the Iraqi health ministry said that the ministry started to employ doctors who completed their specializations, in local hospitals.
He explained that this process is being done based on the academic performance and the seniority of each doctor.
On another issue, the Iraqi health ministry decided to open 4 new health centers at the province of Meisan. This project is part of a huge project to establish 150 health centers across Iraq.
On his part, Dr. Nasir Mohamamd Ali, the deputy of Dyali health department, said that the department is planning to improve the health service in the province by building a new hospital in Bakouba with the capacity of 400 beds and building health centers in 12 villages of the province.
- Bid to establish 150 health centers in Baghdad
- Iraqi Health Ministry begins activating hospitals
- Ministry of Health in cooperation with Johnson & Johnson Corporate Citizenship Trust Launch a pilot Primary Health Leadership Program
- CREST AND ORAL-B CONTINUE TO INVEST IN SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS FOR ORAL HEALTH IN SAUDI IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MINISTRIES OF HEALTH & EDUCATION
- UAE’s Health Ministry Issues Plan to Combat Diabetes