Iraqi insurance firms offer new products
Insurance companies, which are owned by the Iraqi finance ministry, started marketing various types of insurance programs. Among the new products, there is an insurance program against terrorist activities, looting and theft in addition to life insurance.
Sadeq Abdulrahamn Hussein, general manger for Wakala Insurance Company, told <i>Alkhaleej</i> newspaper that a large number of insurance firms are currently operating in Iraq.
He revealed that these insurance companies during the previous regime were limited in their activities, but today they are free to market any type of insurance with no limitations.
- Omani insurance reps blame car parts dealers for high premiums
- MetLife and Emirates NBD celebrate launch of partnership to offer insurance products to bank’s one million plus customers
- Chartis becomes latest business partner to join Etihad guest loyalty programme
- AXA unravels Employee Assistance Programmes in Gulf; offers new approach to manage life & health
- Under-Insured SMB Sector offers Major Growth Opportunities in the GCC