Iraqi Oil Ministry officials discuss project in Oman
A delegation composed of senior officials from the Iraqi Oil Ministry paid a visit to Oman, reported the Omani newspaper, <i>Al-Watan</i> on Thursday. During the visit, which lasted for 6 days, the Iraqi delegation met with several high officials and commercial figures, including the chairman of the Omani Marketing Oil Company, Salem al-Rawas, Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Oman Refinery Company, Oman Oil Development Company and Al-Saruj group.
Iraqi Oil Ministry is expected to sign new contracts with international companies for developing its current infrastructure and to increase crude oil's amounts to hit 4 million barrels daily.
- #BuildingBridges: Austrian delegation explores possible education ties with Oman
- Iraq, Jordan discuss $250m oil pipeline project
- Oman, Iran, and India caught in a love triangle over pipelines
- Iraqi Ministry of Oil signs contracts with three international oil companies
- Oman has $20 billion worth of transport investments under its sleeve