Iraqi vocational training centers to be developed
According to <i>Al-Sabaah</i> newspaper, the Iraqi Minister of Labour and Social Affairs, Mrs. Leila Abdul-Latif, required the donor countries, Iraqi and foreign civil organization and companies to support her ministry's various activities. She added that he ministry has reached an agreement with these parties on a 2-two year support program.
This program consists of developing the existing vocational training centers, supporting 6 professional training centers to become model centers and re-assessing the available training courses of the different centers to assure that they satisfy the latest developments. The minister also said that her ministry had adopted a plan aimed at professionally training 10,500 employees and refurbishing 19 vocational training centers.
- An attempt at normalcy: vocational training center established for Syrian youth in Jordan
- usaid/sabeq present action plan for the enhancement of model vocational training centers to the minister of labor
- The Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) contributes in building capacity of vocational training instructors at the VTC Centers
- Iraqi Planning Ministry holds 183 training courses
- Canada Grants Jordan $3.29m to Fund Vocational Project