ISD focuses on growing market for SME resource software
Integrated Software Development (ISD) has reaffirmed their strategy to focus on the growing world market for enterprise software aimed at small to medium-sized organizations (SMEs). While large companies may still dominate the enterprise resource market, SMEs are expected to be the fastest-growing segment.
In December 2002, AMI-Partners, a global research firm specializing in SME technology trends, forecast that worldwide IT and telephony spending by SMEs will grow by seven percent in 2003, compared with consensus estimates ranging from below zero to four percent for the expected growth in IT and telecom spending by larger enterprises.
ISD is an Israeli software company providing enterprise software that enables small and medium-sized enterprises to optimize functions such as workforce management, contact center operations and asset management. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ISD implements SAP application for FUJIFILM distributor in Israel
- UAE’s growing focus on efficiency drives local enterprise application software market, says Sage Software
- TECOM SME builder focuses on achieving long-term profitability in a growing business
- The rush to provide resources for a growing world
- UAE retail sector to spend heavily on Enterprise Application Software by 2013, says Sage Software