Islamic finance to Qatari Real Estate Investment Company
The Qatari National Bank pledged to finance a deal according to which the bank's Islamic branch (Qatari Islamic Bank) would provide finance to Qatari Real Estate Investment Company, based on Islamic rules.
The deal, worth USD 375 million, allows the real estate company to meet the expenses of some real estate projects in Qatar, Kuna reported. The finance is to be provided, for the first time in Qatar, through Islamic sukuks.
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company signs US$ 1.2 billion deal
- Barwa showcases eight leading projects at Cityscape Global 2012
- Qatari enterprise invests $50 million in real estate project
- Two prominent KSA companies partner to establish new Sharia-compliant real estate finance company
- Two KSA companies partner to establish new Sharia-compliant real estate finance company