Islamic real estate development company to set up in Qatar
Al-Massaleh Kuwaiti Financial Investment Co. has declared it is planning to set up an Islamic real estate development company in Qatar with a capital equivalent to 40 million Kuwaiti dinars in alliance with Salam International Investment Company, which is listed in the Doha Securities Market.
According to KUNA, head of the direct investment department at Al-Massaleh, Hussam Al-Hunaidi, said in a press release that Bunyan Investment and Real Estate Development Company would develop, manage and maintain properties in and outside Qatar according to the Islamic law.
- Gulf Finance House sets up real estate banking subsidiary
- Oman: Qatari real estate company to set up environmental tourist resort
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Head of Real Estate Investment for Al Salam
- Noor International puts forth the development of the “Global Investment & Real Estate Center” and the set up of Real Estate Stock markets in the worl