Islamic Retail Banking Conference ends
The Islamic Retail Banking Conference (IRBC II) - concluded its nine sessions on November 15, 2005 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai.
The two-day event was attended by prominent figures in the field of Islamic and traditional banking. Results of the Islamic Finance and Banking awards were also announced: Dubai Islamic Bank won the Best Islamic Bank Award as well as the Best Islamic Retail Bank Award.
- Islamic Banker of the Year to be declared at World Islamic Banking Conference
- Emirates Islamic Bank presented its innovative Credit Cards at the Islamic Retail Banking Conference
- “Islamic Banker of the Year” for 2004 to be announced in Bahrain
- Lebanon to host Islamic banking conference in March
- Bahrain: Islamic Banker of Year Award