ISO-9002 Licenses awarded to eight Iranian oil refineries
Eight Iranian oil refineries have been granted the ISO-9002 license since the beginning of the current Iranian year, which started March 20, conformed the country’s Deputy Oil Minister Mohammad Aqaie, who is also managing director of the National Oil Products Refining and Distribution Company, reported the Iran Daily..
While the Abadan Refinery did not succeed in receiving the license, the Arak and Isfahan refineries were among those that will receive the new license. Aqaie said that the award indicates the refineries had observed standards set to protect the environment, and their newly won status will contribute to the country's international prestige.
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Iran set to build oil refineries in this Islamic country
- Iranian auto-regime: motorists guzzling 3% less gas
- Iranian official says petrol consumption too high
- Backtracking: Iran suspends plans to build refineries in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Syria
- First out of six new Iraqi refineries to come on line in July