Israel’s NICE enhances Vodafone Portugal’s contact center performance
NICE Systems, an Israeli-based provider of multimedia recording solutions, applications and related professional services for business interaction management, announced that Vodafone Portugal increased first call resolutions by 15 percentage points to 87 percent after implementing NiceUniverse.
Based on analyzing recorded customer interactions, Vodafone eliminated unnecessary procedures to dramatically improve customer responsiveness. In addition, agent evaluations were used to create targeted training programs to improve agent performance.
"Mobile telecommunications continues to be a strong market for NICE, where providing top quality customer service is essential for maintaining a competitive advantage," commented Jim Park president of NICE EMEA. "Vodafone is another example of how contact centers are analyzing interactions to fine tune business processes for improved efficiency and customer satisfaction." — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Interland selects Nice Systems to boost customer care capabilities
- RSA selects NICE for customer experience management solution
- NICE rated as a strong, strategic choice by Gartner
- Sykes Enterprises employs NICE Solution to monitor customer support calls
- Israel’s NICE to supply VoIP solution to Brazilian government