Italian footwear manufacturer opens third store in Abu Dhabi
Italian footwear brand Bata recently announced the opening of its new flagship store at Al Wahda Mall, making it the third Bata store in Abu Dhabi alone.
The new store brings the total number of Bata stores in the UAE to six. “When we brought Bata to the Middle East, we knew it would be a success right away,” said Reena Bedi, Marketing Manager, Shoe Mart, the company that has the Italian footwear brand’s franchisee license in the Gulf. “Bata’s high quality combined with its superior comfort and style make it the perfect choice for consumers of any age. There is something for everyone at a Bata store. But it would be fair to say that we did not expect to open new stores at the rate that we are. We are very pleased with the market response to the brand, and plan to open many more stores in the future.”
The Al Wahda store marks the first Bata store to follow the new look of Bata Global. Located on the first floor of the mall, the store is hard to miss whether you are entering the mall from the carpark, or from the entrance. The sprawling 1,386 square foot store showcases the latest Bata collection including the Bata Premium range as well as luxurious leather bags, belts, jackets, and other accessories for both men and women.
- Al Khayyat Investments brings French brand 'Kickers' to Abu Dhabi Mall
- Italians stepping out in style at Shoe & Leather Fair Middle East
- Women’s Luxury store Temperley London opens in Abu Dhabi Marina Mall
- Al Safeer Centre and GRAND Safeer Cinema open in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- jones the grocer marks Middle East debut with Abu Dhabi store