Jacky’s posts record sales during GITEX
Leading electronics retailer Jacky’s has ended its third year at GITEX with record sales for the show period.
Representing 50 brands, showcasing 500 products and offering 50,000 prizes including a Plasma TV, LCD TVs, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras and much more, the Jacky’s stand at GITEX Shopper attracted thousands of visitors, most of them making their GITEX purchases at Jacky’s, said Ashish Panjabi, Chief Operating Officer, Jacky’s Electronics LLC.
Jacky’s showcased a host of wireless products and digital lifestyle gadgets, including MP3 players, digital cameras, PDAs, notebook computers, mobile phones, gaming consoles & software and LCD monitors.
“As a multi-brand retailer, our focus has always been to offer the customer maximum variety and this is clearly also a major contributor to Jacky’s year on success at GITEX. Our sales at GITEX Shopper this year increased 120 per cent over GITEX 2003. This was our strongest showing ever and we’re looking forward to greater gains and an even more formidable presence next year,” he said.
Gains in sales were seen across product categories with the IT and telecom product ranges leading in terms of sales. “There was a time when some vendors and resellers used to use opportunities like GITEX Shopper to clear out old stocks. However, the scenario has changed today with the entry of the ‘organised retailer’ into GITEX Shopper,” said Panjabi. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jacky's reports 102 percent gain in sales during GITEX
- Jacky’s Electronics records 60% sales increase during GITEX Shopper 2008
- Jacky's Electronics recorded 16% sales increase at Gitex Shopper 2011
- Jacky’s Electronics dominates the first edition of Gitex Shopper Spring Edition
- Jacky’s Electronics sees Gitex Shopper Spring Edition fuelling sales across all IT categories