Jaguar achieves record-breaking sales in September
Jaguar, the brand manufactured and engineered in the UK, has announced its highest-ever monthly sales with a total of 15,613 cars sold worldwide in September compared to 12,429 last year. This is the highest number of cars sold in a single month in the 83-year history of the company.
The biggest international markets were North America with a total of 6,316 cars sold, followed by UK with 6,316, Europe 1,796 and overseas markets with 1,312.
The first nine months of 2003 have witnessed a 20 percent increase in sales in the Middle East over the same period last year. Each of Jaguar’s 11 Middle East markets witnessed growth.
The biggest markets in terms of number of cars sold were Kuwait, followed closely by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) then Saudi Arabia and Lebanon. Each of the other markets witnessed significant growth with Jordan being the fastest growing market. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jaguar achieves record-breaking sales in the UAE for March
- Jaguar Land Rover announces sales success in UAE ahead of Dubai International Motorshow
- Acer’s Middle East achieves highest revenues for September
- Year 2003 breaks record for lowest album sales
- QNB Scores Record-Breaking Third Quarter Financial Results