Look out UAE, Jannah Hotels and Resorts due to expand across the country!
Abu Dhabi-based Jannah Hotels and Resorts is planning to launch more apartment hotels in the UAE as part of an ongoing expansion programme.
Imad Darwish, CEO, said the group plans to introduce three new brands, Jannah, Andalus and Jannah Place, targeting three different types of guests.
“There is a need for more apartment hotels in the UAE especially in Abu Dhabi and Dubai to meet an expected high growth ahead of the Expo,” Darwish said.
Noting that the demand for hotel apartments is expected to grow 20 to 25 per cent annually in the next few years, he urged investors to focus on the tourism sector adding that there is a need for more tourism projects in the country.
Darwish also revealed that the Jannah Group has signed agreements to manage four new hotels, including Eastern Mangroves Suites and Al Seef Resort by Andalus as well as two agreements with Bin Rubahye Company for the management of two hotels in Dubai Marina. He said negotiations with other firms are under way for the management of more hotels.
- Dubai's Dh100-billion Bawadi project to be managed by Hill
- Movenpick to launch first Abu Dhabi property
- Carlson, Rezidor sign licensing deal in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Le Meridien Hotels and Resorts aims at adding 6 to 10 new properties
- More of what they need: Expo to bring 28,000 more hotel rooms to the UAE