Burgeoning trade ties between UAE and Japan
Trade between the UAE and Japan increased 15 per cent in the first six months of 2012
The trade exchange between the UAE and Japan increased 15 per cent on year in the first half of 2012 to AED100 billion ($27.2 million), Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development (DED) stated citing a recent report by the Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO)
JETRO’s statistics showed a 10.2 per cent rise in the Emirati exports to Japan in the first half of 2012. This included oil product exports that were valued AED83.06 billion compared to AED75.5 billion during the same period in 2011.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge