Burgeoning trade ties between UAE and Japan
The trade exchange between the UAE and Japan increased 15 per cent on year in the first half of 2012 to AED100 billion ($27.2 million), Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development (DED) stated citing a recent report by the Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO)
JETRO’s statistics showed a 10.2 per cent rise in the Emirati exports to Japan in the first half of 2012. This included oil product exports that were valued AED83.06 billion compared to AED75.5 billion during the same period in 2011.
- Is it time to give the UAE's small and medium businesses the attention they deserve?
- Lebanon’s economy not out of the deep end yet, World Bank says
- How Saudi's health insurance market may hold the key to the industry's future
- GCC economic growth looks promising for the future, report says
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?