Burgeoning trade ties between UAE and Japan
The trade exchange between the UAE and Japan increased 15 per cent on year in the first half of 2012 to AED100 billion ($27.2 million), Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development (DED) stated citing a recent report by the Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO)
JETRO’s statistics showed a 10.2 per cent rise in the Emirati exports to Japan in the first half of 2012. This included oil product exports that were valued AED83.06 billion compared to AED75.5 billion during the same period in 2011.
- To Bibi or not to Bibi: Israeli's and the cost of living question
- A crisis in the cards? UN official warns of economic downslide in Turkey
- The diversification 'diverse': Dubai stocks extend losses with crude oil
- Sharjah official says economy is healthy, diverse
- Bahrain: Social responsibility ‘vital for companies’