Burgeoning trade ties between UAE and Japan
The trade exchange between the UAE and Japan increased 15 per cent on year in the first half of 2012 to AED100 billion ($27.2 million), Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development (DED) stated citing a recent report by the Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO)
JETRO’s statistics showed a 10.2 per cent rise in the Emirati exports to Japan in the first half of 2012. This included oil product exports that were valued AED83.06 billion compared to AED75.5 billion during the same period in 2011.
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey
- Why Emiratisation, or any other GCC employment nationalization strategy, just doesn't work
- No sun on MENA's economic horizon? How today's political turmoil is crushing region's future edge in the global economy
- Why Egypt's army is bad at doing business
- Saudi Arabia's mass deportations reveal the horrifying reality awaiting Yemenis sent home