Burgeoning trade ties between UAE and Japan
The trade exchange between the UAE and Japan increased 15 per cent on year in the first half of 2012 to AED100 billion ($27.2 million), Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development (DED) stated citing a recent report by the Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO)
JETRO’s statistics showed a 10.2 per cent rise in the Emirati exports to Japan in the first half of 2012. This included oil product exports that were valued AED83.06 billion compared to AED75.5 billion during the same period in 2011.
- Dubai trade tops Dh1 trillion
- Is the Syrian crisis boosting Jordan's agricultural exports? Kingdom sees more than Dead Sea product exposure with 2014's increased fruit, veg, sheep trade abroad
- The only way is up! Dubai index pushes back, makes inroads to recover November performance
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020