Burgeoning trade ties between UAE and Japan
The trade exchange between the UAE and Japan increased 15 per cent on year in the first half of 2012 to AED100 billion ($27.2 million), Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development (DED) stated citing a recent report by the Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO)
JETRO’s statistics showed a 10.2 per cent rise in the Emirati exports to Japan in the first half of 2012. This included oil product exports that were valued AED83.06 billion compared to AED75.5 billion during the same period in 2011.
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: income of Turkey's richest 7.7 times that of poorest
- When it comes to business, introducing yourself is an art
- Why India is likely to re-emerge as the UAE's top trade partner
- What's really attracting high net worth individuals to living in the UAE?
- Forbes Middle East reveals names region's 200 most powerful women