Burgeoning trade ties between UAE and Japan
The trade exchange between the UAE and Japan increased 15 per cent on year in the first half of 2012 to AED100 billion ($27.2 million), Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development (DED) stated citing a recent report by the Japanese External Trade Organization (JETRO)
JETRO’s statistics showed a 10.2 per cent rise in the Emirati exports to Japan in the first half of 2012. This included oil product exports that were valued AED83.06 billion compared to AED75.5 billion during the same period in 2011.
- Wealth creation is faster in Middle East: HNWIs
- Emeraging markets contribution to world GDP set to grow to 70% by 2030
- FDI inflows to Arab countries grow 9.8 per cent to reach $47.1 billion in 2012
- Wealthy residents in region are most optimistic
- Cooperation between GCC and Indian SMEs vital for bilateral sustainability