With this Middle East airline, you will be sure to be on-time wherever you go
Jazeera Airways led Middle East airlines in on-time performance (OTP) during November 2013 with a performance of 95.92 per cent, as ranked by the US-based OTP tracker FlightStats, the airline said.
The November 2013 report, which is based on official figures and statistics from Kuwait’s directorate general for civil aviation (DGCA), also shows that the cities of Jeddah, Al Najaf and Mashhad, known for religious tourism, have seen the strongest increase in number of flown passengers from November previous year.
Jazeera Airways saw a 69 per cent increase in flown passengers on the Kuwait-Jeddah route in November, compared to the same month in 2012. The airline grabbed a 13 per cent market share on the route in November 2013, it said.
Flown passengers on the Kuwait-Al Najaf route increased by 83 per cent from November 2012. Jazeera Airways was the first airline in Kuwait and Iraq to launch flights between the two countries in April 2012 with flights between Kuwait and the holy city of Al Najaf.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Jazeera Airways inaugurates Kuwait-Najaf flights
- Alfa 3G+, NOTHING CAN SLOW YOU DOWN, Fast internet wherever you go
- Sleek, fast and easy-to-use, the BlackBerry Curve 9360 delivers smooth social experiences wherever you go
- If you're touring the Middle East, you're likely going to UAE