JD Edwards' new partner in Kuwait opens doors to strong growth
JD Edwards, a developer of enterprise technology, has partnered with Kuwait's ZAK Solutions as part of its overall strategy to increase its presence and market share within Kuwait.
ZAK Solutions, which maintains hardware, software and communications practices, will be responsible for jointly promoting and selling J.D. Edwards technology in Kuwait, as well as offering follow-up implementation services.
ZAK Solutions originally dealt with JD Edwards' through its local partners Dalma Computer Systems. However, the relationship between ZAK Solutions and JD Edwards strengthened when JD Edwards acquired Dalma Computer System's business earlier this year as part of the company's continuous bid to expand its presence in the Middle East and offer its customers greater customer service.
Based in the city of Shuwaikh, ZAK Solutions had revenues of $24 million for the 12 months ending January 29, 2002. The company provides the Kuwait market with the software, hardware and communication solutions, focusing on total integrated solutions. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- JD Edwards launches new office and ambitious strategy for Middle East market
- Dubai-based Scion International links up with JD Edwards
- Kahramaa Water and Electric Corporation Selects J.D. Edwards OneWorld for Complete Utilities Solution
- Bolero MENA appoints Eastern Solutions as sub-agent in Kuwait
- Dubai’s PRO TECHnology joins VERITAS partner program