Jeddah Hilton voted Best Hotel by Middle East travel magazine
Middle East Travel Magazine has voted Jeddah Hilton as the city’s Best Hotel in a regional travel and tourism survey. Over 600 respondents participated including senior management, decision makers and executives who are seasoned travelers.
The survey was conducted in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Syria, in addition to many other European countries. The Jeddah property, one of Hilton’s flagship hotels, was selected because of its facilities and services for leisure and business travelers.
Jeddah Hilton is located on the North Corniche, with views of the city and the Red Sea. The 414-bedroom hotel features an arcade lobby with palms, fountains and waterfalls. Additional services include the Jeddah Hilton Spa, part of the Hiltonia Sports and Health Club.
Hilton International currently operates 28 hotels in the Middle East – 14 hotels in Egypt, eight hotels in the UAE, three in Saudi Arabia and one each in Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait. Hilton Hotels Corporation and Hilton International, a subsidiary of Hilton Group, have a worldwide alliance to market Hilton, the world's best-known hotel brand. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Hilton International appoints director of International Sales
- Hilton International announces new appointments in the Middle East
- Hilton expands its Saudi presence with proposed launch of Jeddah Palace
- Hilton International looks to expand further in the Gulf
- Hilton International appoints Regional Marketing Manager and new hotel General Managers