Leading tech company wins $28 million Jeddah Metro contract
AECOM Technology Corporation, a leading provider of professional technical and management support services, said it has been awarded an 18-month, $28 million contract to provide pre-program management consultancy services to the Jeddah Metro Company in the Kingdom.
As per the deal, AECOM will supply expert staff to support the preliminary planning and design work for various phases of Jeddah’s Public Transport Project that will link key commercial, residential and industrial areas across the Jeddah region.
“We are delighted to play a key role in this important program and to support the Jeddah Metro Company,” said
On the contract win, AECOM (Middle East) chief executive David Barwell said: "Our global team of transportation experts is well equipped to deliver a program that will provide the residents of Jeddah with access to a safe, reliable and sustainable public transportation system."
AECOM offers management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government.
With 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects