JICA signs new agreement with Jordan
Jordan's Ministry of Water and Irrigation (Water Authority) signed on Saturday a memorandum with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) by which the Agency will prepare the studies and primary designs of the second stage for improving water supply project in Zarqa governorate. This project includes construction of water tanks, pipes and pumping stations in Zarqa region.
This project is expected to cost $ 15 million which will be supplied by the Japanese Government and its implementation will start in 2007, Petra reported.
- New agreement to train Iraqi electricity ministry employees in Jordan
- Training for Iraqis to manage hard wastes
- Jordan signs new water agreements
- Ministry of Environment & the Higher Council for Science & Technology signed an agreement with Fastlink to monitor water quality in real time via mob
- Jordan signs new water, agriculture agreements