Job-boom in UAE
The Fujairah Career Fair is being held from 15 - 17 May at Fujairah Exhibition Centre.
Du as part of the telecom's efforts to empower Emiratis by providing them with challenging careers, will make a major announcement regarding an upcoming recruitment initiative on the first day of the event. Emiratis are encouraged to visit to explore career possibilities with several business units at Fujairah Contact Centre. Job hopefuls can submit their CVs.
"We are committed to creating career opportunities in Fujairah and the northern emirates, as part of our strategy to support the UAE's Emiratisation efforts. Our team of specialists looks forward to welcome candidates to our stand, to introduce them to the exciting, empowering career possibilities that are available within our diverse operations," said Yaser Obaid, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Du.
Currently, 28 percent of Du's total workforce comprise of Emiratis, while more than 35 percent of the company's senior executives are UAE Nationals.
- A 'real' crisis: house maid shortage hitting UAE homes
- UAE reaping the fruits of online education
- Out of the box: why creativity and innovation are key to the ME's economic and social progress
- The case for a minimum wage for expats in Saudi Arabia
- As long as they're 'considering' it: Emiratis slowly considering working in the private sector