Job-boom in UAE
The Fujairah Career Fair is being held from 15 - 17 May at Fujairah Exhibition Centre.
Du as part of the telecom's efforts to empower Emiratis by providing them with challenging careers, will make a major announcement regarding an upcoming recruitment initiative on the first day of the event. Emiratis are encouraged to visit to explore career possibilities with several business units at Fujairah Contact Centre. Job hopefuls can submit their CVs.
"We are committed to creating career opportunities in Fujairah and the northern emirates, as part of our strategy to support the UAE's Emiratisation efforts. Our team of specialists looks forward to welcome candidates to our stand, to introduce them to the exciting, empowering career possibilities that are available within our diverse operations," said Yaser Obaid, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Du.
Currently, 28 percent of Du's total workforce comprise of Emiratis, while more than 35 percent of the company's senior executives are UAE Nationals.
- A leadership 'deficit': why ME firms can't give up their reliance on expats
- Much more than just elitism: why Arab students flock abroad for university
- Betting on your self-worth: how to successfully negotiate your salary
- The packages can't get any 'sweeter' but Saudis are still fleeing the public sector
- Egypt's 2011: the year of the Arab Spring and resignations