Job-boom in UAE
The Fujairah Career Fair is being held from 15 - 17 May at Fujairah Exhibition Centre.
Du as part of the telecom's efforts to empower Emiratis by providing them with challenging careers, will make a major announcement regarding an upcoming recruitment initiative on the first day of the event. Emiratis are encouraged to visit to explore career possibilities with several business units at Fujairah Contact Centre. Job hopefuls can submit their CVs.
"We are committed to creating career opportunities in Fujairah and the northern emirates, as part of our strategy to support the UAE's Emiratisation efforts. Our team of specialists looks forward to welcome candidates to our stand, to introduce them to the exciting, empowering career possibilities that are available within our diverse operations," said Yaser Obaid, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Du.
Currently, 28 percent of Du's total workforce comprise of Emiratis, while more than 35 percent of the company's senior executives are UAE Nationals.
- Teachers’ strike divideds Jordan's educators as students seen as main victims
- Profits in the name of education: GCC reeking in $6 billion worth of international school fees
- A blessing in disguise? UAE unemployment pushing youth towards entrepeneurship
- Why, despite all the insecurity, foreign students still flock to Lebanon to learn Arabic
- Overhaul or overkill? Gulf countries to spend $150 billion on education reform