Jordan interested in pursuing more economic ties with Yemen
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Tuesday called for further economic and commercial cooperation between Jordan and Yemen.
During a meeting with a delegation of Yemeni businessmen at the Prime Ministry, Ensour stressed the importance that Jordan attaches to Yemen’s security and stability.
Noting that joint commercial activity between the two countries was still minimal, Ensour underlined the significance of increasing joint trade and setting up joint investment projects.
At the meeting attended by Industry and Trade Minister Hatem Halawani, the premier highlighted incentives offered to investors as well as the Kingdom’s favourable investment climate, stressing the country’s stability and its positive economic and financial regulations.
- 2014 in three words: deflation and lower returns
- How fear can be a good force in the workplace
- Housing and education costs eating away Dubai's tax-free benefits
- With World Cup under its sleeve, Qatar comes fourth in global slavery index
- The quiet overachiever: Is Oman going to do better than its GCC peers in 2015?