Jordan interested in pursuing more economic ties with Yemen
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Tuesday called for further economic and commercial cooperation between Jordan and Yemen.
During a meeting with a delegation of Yemeni businessmen at the Prime Ministry, Ensour stressed the importance that Jordan attaches to Yemen’s security and stability.
Noting that joint commercial activity between the two countries was still minimal, Ensour underlined the significance of increasing joint trade and setting up joint investment projects.
At the meeting attended by Industry and Trade Minister Hatem Halawani, the premier highlighted incentives offered to investors as well as the Kingdom’s favourable investment climate, stressing the country’s stability and its positive economic and financial regulations.
- S. Sudan and Egypt discuss economic ties, trade relations
- Can privatization save Lebanon's economy?
- Between a rock and a hard place: are poor fiscal policies perpetuating poverty in Jordan?
- Tarnished: How "golden" is the current era of GCC economies?
- Let them eat bread: Lebanese youth urged to build their own future