Jordan interested in pursuing more economic ties with Yemen
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Tuesday called for further economic and commercial cooperation between Jordan and Yemen.
During a meeting with a delegation of Yemeni businessmen at the Prime Ministry, Ensour stressed the importance that Jordan attaches to Yemen’s security and stability.
Noting that joint commercial activity between the two countries was still minimal, Ensour underlined the significance of increasing joint trade and setting up joint investment projects.
At the meeting attended by Industry and Trade Minister Hatem Halawani, the premier highlighted incentives offered to investors as well as the Kingdom’s favourable investment climate, stressing the country’s stability and its positive economic and financial regulations.
- Is the Syrian crisis boosting Jordan's agricultural exports? Kingdom sees more than Dead Sea product exposure with 2014's increased fruit, veg, sheep trade abroad
- The only way is up! Dubai index pushes back, makes inroads to recover November performance
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?