JorAMCo aircraft maintenance upgrades IT infrastructure
Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Company (JorAMCo), specializing in aircraft maintenance services at Jordan’s Queen Alia International Airport, announced Thursday, April 4, that it has completed setting up its information technology (IT) backbone on the ACCPAC platform, according to a company press release.
Established October 2000 following the restructuring of Royal Jordanian Airlines, JorAMCo’s facility is an aircraft repair and overhaul station. JorAMCo provides full maintenance support for Royal Jordanian fleet and for other operators from the Middle East region, Europe and the United States. The company is owned by Royal Jordanian Investment Limited, a government-owned special-purpose company.
CATS, the Jordan based software provider and ACCPAC’s partner in Jordan, handled the installment of the new financial management system. ACCPAC Advantage Series 5.0 is a mid-market accounting software, supporting commercial databases.
Based in California, USA, with offices in Asia, Australia, Canada, Mexico, the Middle East, South Africa and the United Kingdom, ACCPAC has more than 500,000 registered clients and 5,000 business partners in more than 100 countries worldwide. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jordan-based JorAMCo signs maintenance deal with Vueling Airlines of Spain
- Abraaj Capital appoints Simon Davies as Chief Operating Officer
- NEW PRIVATE EQUITY FUND FOR INFRASTRUCTURE TO RAISE US$ 2 BILLION
- PremiAir confirms Oxford Airport as its new fixed wing maintenance base -
- Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Ltd (JorAMCo) Announces Major Facility Expansion