Jordan: “Taj Mall” expands retail profile with agreement with Spinneys
“Taj” owned by Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects Company, announces the agreement for the opening of Spinneys at Taj. Mr. Halim Salfiti, Chairman of Al Tajamouat for Touristic Projects Company, signed the agreement with Mr. Michael Wright, the CEO of Spinneys on the 30th of September 2009.
Spinneys, the premier retailer in the Middle East and North Africa will be operating a 5,000 square meters supermarket at the "Taj Mall", offering a high quality products, superior service and highly competitive prices.
Mr. Salfiti stated: "With the successful completion of this agreement, Spinneys will be our major supermarket anchor, with a considerable allocated area offering a large variety of products to meet the needs of all our future clients. We are eager to materialize this partnership to become a reality with a tangible and visual presence."
Mr. Michael Wright expressed his gratitude to “Taj Mall’s” efforts; "It is with great pleasure that Spinneys expansion across the Middle East and North Africa now brings us to the Jordanian market. We believe that the unique quality and good value proposition that has made the Spinneys brand so successful across the region is suited perfectly for both the Taj Mall and also for the consumers of Amman."
- Spinneys to Open New Hypermarket in Mall of Arabia in 6th October City
- After a long battle Spinneys staff elect frist union leader
- Al Wa’ab City welcomes premier supermarket retailer, Spinneys, to Doha
- Supermarket competition in Lebanon heats up
- Jordan: L’Occitane & Swarovski to open at Taj Mall in collaboration with Chalhoub Group