Jordan Aviation to launch charter flights to Dubai
Jordan Aviation will start operating six weekly charter flights from the King Hussein International Airport in Aqaba to Dubai as of June 17.
Director General of Jordan Aviation, Captain Mohammad Khashman
told the <i>Jordan News Agency</i> that a commercial representation agreement had been signed with Al Rais Company for Travel and Tourism in Dubai to represent the company in the UAE and Iran.
"This company is one of the pioneering agencies and it will shoulder the responsibility of providing sale services in all UAE and Iranian cities," he said, according to <i>Petra</i>.
Kashman said that Dubai was chosen due to the increasing numbers of passengers arriving to Jordan from Dubai during the summer, indicating that this would reflect positively on the national economy as well as the Aqaba Special Economic Zone through enhancing joint trade and the movements of businessmen and tourism.
- Jordan signs new tourism deal for Aqaba with French firm
- First private airline to be launched in Jordan
- Petra Airlines Takes Delivery of Its First Airbus A-320
- Lebanon: General strike cancels eight flights at Rafik Hariri International airport
- New Jordanian-Australian venture to be launched at Dubai Air Show