Jordan Cement Factories increases output to 14,000 tons per day
The Jordan Cement Factories Company (JCFC) will produce an extra 2,000 tons of cement daily in order to solve the problem of cement shortages in the Kingdom. The company will now have a daily output of 14,000 tons, reported Jordan Investment & Finance Bank.
The decision to increase cement output was made in conjunction with the Jordan Construction Contractors Association (JCCA) and the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
JCFC was established in 1951 and produces and distributes cement and related products in Jordan and abroad either directly or through wholesalers. It is currently considered one of the largest cement manufacturers in the region with a production capacity of 4.2 million tons of cement and 3.6 million tons of clinker. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al Rajhi Cement Jordan (ARCJ) partners with IDEA JWT and TactiX Strategic Consulting for the provision of marketing and PR services
- Jordanian cement prices drop by 17 percent
- Egyptian Company Invests in Algerian Cement Factory
- Saudi Arabia: Export ban on cement enforced rigorously
- KHD Humboldt Wedag to upgrade production for Iranian cement firm