Plans to help rebuild Jordans economy
Economists and businesspeople set up an independent interest group to further push the national economy forward.
According to a statement from the Jordan Chamber of Commerce (JCC), the group will bring under its umbrella hundreds of private sector representatives and economists from various sectors to work on building a strong economy.
JCC President Nael Kabariti said the group seeks to enhance economic reform and address the challenges, stressing that achieving comprehensive development is a shared responsibility among the public and private sectors.
- Iraq plans spending boost to help oil and other industries
- Palestinian Businessmen, Economists Push for Economic Independence
- Arab states look to diaspora as they rebuild
- Egypt to ask World Bank to help rebuild railways
- Breaking the Blockade: Israel stops pro-Palestinian ship as Qatar plans to help Gaza