Plans to help rebuild Jordans economy
Economists and businesspeople set up an independent interest group to further push the national economy forward.
According to a statement from the Jordan Chamber of Commerce (JCC), the group will bring under its umbrella hundreds of private sector representatives and economists from various sectors to work on building a strong economy.
JCC President Nael Kabariti said the group seeks to enhance economic reform and address the challenges, stressing that achieving comprehensive development is a shared responsibility among the public and private sectors.
- Is the Syrian crisis boosting Jordan's agricultural exports? Kingdom sees more than Dead Sea product exposure with 2014's increased fruit, veg, sheep trade abroad
- The only way is up! Dubai index pushes back, makes inroads to recover November performance
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?