Plans to help rebuild Jordans economy
Economists and businesspeople set up an independent interest group to further push the national economy forward.
According to a statement from the Jordan Chamber of Commerce (JCC), the group will bring under its umbrella hundreds of private sector representatives and economists from various sectors to work on building a strong economy.
JCC President Nael Kabariti said the group seeks to enhance economic reform and address the challenges, stressing that achieving comprehensive development is a shared responsibility among the public and private sectors.
- Is it time to give the UAE's small and medium businesses the attention they deserve?
- Lebanon’s economy not out of the deep end yet, World Bank says
- How Saudi's health insurance market may hold the key to the industry's future
- GCC economic growth looks promising for the future, report says
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- USAID on a mission to enhance Jordan's competitivity
- Minding their own business? The story behind Jordan's "private-public sector" partnerships
- Private business contributes far less than expected in Abu Dhabi
- World Bank approves $305 million development package for Jordan
- Sheikh Mohammed: UAE economy robust