Plans to help rebuild Jordans economy
Economists and businesspeople set up an independent interest group to further push the national economy forward.
According to a statement from the Jordan Chamber of Commerce (JCC), the group will bring under its umbrella hundreds of private sector representatives and economists from various sectors to work on building a strong economy.
JCC President Nael Kabariti said the group seeks to enhance economic reform and address the challenges, stressing that achieving comprehensive development is a shared responsibility among the public and private sectors.
- Invest your wealth or each person for himself? Growth and tackling inequality are the key
- Will UAE's new law really boost SME development in the emirates?
- Jordan's "vanishing" middle class: Myth or reality?
- Meet 'TOMC' Iran: the 'other' Middle Eastern country
- Call it Egyptian exceptionalism? Egyptians optimistic despite week economy
- USAID on a mission to enhance Jordan's competitivity
- Minding their own business? The story behind Jordan's "private-public sector" partnerships
- Private business contributes far less than expected in Abu Dhabi
- World Bank approves $305 million development package for Jordan
- Sheikh Mohammed: UAE economy robust