Jordan discusses soft loan option with EU
Jordanian and European officials discussed on Wednesday a 180-million-euro soft loan that will be signed in Brussels on Tuesday by the minister of finance and the governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.
The talks were held during the ninth meeting of the Jordanian-European Economic Dialogue at the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
- Giving up on the EU? Greece, Cyprus look to GCC investors
- Turkish whistleblower: government can hand over any bank to state fund
- Why Israelis are rushing to empty out their Swiss bank accounts
- Wealth in the land of Arab Spring: Egypt's top ten richest men in 2014
- Will the US dollar peg protect GCC currencies?