Jordan discusses soft loan option with EU
The 180 million soft loan deal will be signed in Brussels on Tuesday (File Archive/Shutterstock)
Jordanian and European officials discussed on Wednesday a 180-million-euro soft loan that will be signed in Brussels on Tuesday by the minister of finance and the governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.
The talks were held during the ninth meeting of the Jordanian-European Economic Dialogue at the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?