Jordan discusses soft loan option with EU
Jordanian and European officials discussed on Wednesday a 180-million-euro soft loan that will be signed in Brussels on Tuesday by the minister of finance and the governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.
The talks were held during the ninth meeting of the Jordanian-European Economic Dialogue at the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
- First banks, now companies: Gulf firms 'go Islamic'
- No where to hide: Israel, UK ally against tax evasion epidemic
- Nasdaq-style crisis: is the Saudi stock market not ready to come out yet?
- Panic sell-offs: Gulf markets slide after U.S. oil hits six-year low
- What will it take for Egypt to get the $300 billion it wants?