Jordan discusses soft loan option with EU
The 180 million soft loan deal will be signed in Brussels on Tuesday (File Archive/Shutterstock)
Jordanian and European officials discussed on Wednesday a 180-million-euro soft loan that will be signed in Brussels on Tuesday by the minister of finance and the governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.
The talks were held during the ninth meeting of the Jordanian-European Economic Dialogue at the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow