Jordan discusses soft loan option with EU
Jordanian and European officials discussed on Wednesday a 180-million-euro soft loan that will be signed in Brussels on Tuesday by the minister of finance and the governor of the Central Bank of Jordan.
The talks were held during the ninth meeting of the Jordanian-European Economic Dialogue at the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
- Diversifying to Africa: Gulf countries to pump $30 billion into the continent
- As American decade of easy money ends, Gulf currencies brace themselves for a 'nervous breakdown'
- More money to be taken care of: private wealth growth in the GCC exposes need for prudence
- With $100 billion in foreign reserves: is Libya's central bank monopolizing the country's economic potential?
- After 23 years in office,why was the UAE's central bank governor replaced?