Jordan exports to China hit $34 million
Jordan will take part in the 9th session of the China Exhibition and Conference for Investments and International Trade, which will start in China next week. Some 12,000 businesspersons from 64 countries are expected to participate.
According to Petra, the five-day conference is organized by the Chinese trade ministry with its Arab counterparts in cooperation with the Arab League.
Chief Executive Offices (CEO) of the Jordan Investment Board Ma'an Nsour, who is heading the Jordanian delegation to the conference, said that the event forms an important opportunity to promote Jordan and present it as a successful model.
Trade exchange between Jordan and China stood at $720 million last year, $34 million of which are Jordanian exports to China. Jordan's imports from China also reached $686 million in the same year.
- Jordan foreign trade rises by over 34%
- Saudi Arabia tops list of Jordan trade partners
- Third of Jordanian trade exchanged with Arab neighbors
- Money well spent: Jordanian-Chinese committee to increase bilateral trade volume, tourism exchange
- Jordan exported $765 million worth of goods to Arab markets in 2001