Jordan hosts Indian industrial engineering delegation
The Federation of Jordanian Chambers of Commerce (FJCC) recently hosted in Amman a delegation from the Indian Engineering Industries Association to discuss the promotion of bilateral economic, trade and investment ties, reported the official Jordanian news agency, Petra.
The Indian delegation, chaired by the head of the Indian Engineering Industries Association, Agay Bodar, conducted meetings with various representatives of Jordanian companies specializing in electricity, plastics, and engineering, reported Al-Rai daily. The parties discussed bilateral technical and industrial cooperation, as well as the establishment of joint projects in both countries.
FJCC president, Hayder Murad, said that "India is one of the main trade partners of Jordan and Jordan's exports to India last year stood at $240 million and its imports reached $70 million," according to Petra. ― (MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Halawani, Jena seek advanced Jordanian-Indian economic ties
- Smoking Gun? Indian firm exported weapon-grade materials to Iraq
- Mashreq hosts Indian Banks Association to strengthen relations
- NZTE Trade Commissioner Welcomes Indian Delegation
- Inaugural Arabian Construction Week 2010 Hosts Over 5000 Visitors, Delegates and Construction Decision Makers