Jordan seeks to establish logistics centre in Hungary
Zeid Naffaa, Jordan’s honourary consul in Hungary, on Sunday highlighted the importance of overcoming bureaucratic procedures hindering the establishment of a Jordanian logistics centre in Hungary.
In an interview with the Jordan News Agency, Petra, Naffaa said the centre will contribute in facilitating the flow of Jordanian goods and products to the Hungarian market as well as re-exporting them to the European markets.
He expressed hope that the Jordanian government and the private sector will be partners in establishing the centre, noting that the Hungarian side is “very interested” in the project.
- Jordan: Shmesani opening highlights DHL continuous expansion plans in the Kingdom
- Agility steps up Jordan operations with new Queen Alia Airfreight Logistics Centre
- Aramex enters strategic partnership with Tech Data in Jordan
- Jordan's finance minister meets to secure hospitality investment projects
- ARAMEX opens logistics facility in Jordan