Jordan and Iran to work to 'enhance cooperation'
[Jordan's] Minister of Energy and Minister of Transport Alaa Batayneh on Wednesday met with his Iranian counterpart Ali Nikzad and discussed means to enhance cooperation in the transport and energy sectors.
Nikzad voiced his country’s readiness to boost expertise exchange with Jordan in the transport industry.
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: Israel-Turkey trade ties booming amidst Gaza crisis
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?
- Liberalization under the auspices of the palace: migration reform in Morocco
- Why the Saudi middle class must be saved
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
- Energy dispute runs out of gas as Egypt agrees to boost Jordan's supplies
- Jordan-Syria transport company makes turn around
- Plans discussed on constructing new tri-country railway in these Middle Eastern countries
- UAE seeks investment in Jordan
- Long overdue: Jordan allocates $850 million to transport projects