Jordan and Iran to work to 'enhance cooperation'
[Jordan's] Minister of Energy and Minister of Transport Alaa Batayneh on Wednesday met with his Iranian counterpart Ali Nikzad and discussed means to enhance cooperation in the transport and energy sectors.
Nikzad voiced his country’s readiness to boost expertise exchange with Jordan in the transport industry.
- The Arab Spring ain't over, or at least demands: voting Tunisians place jobs at the top of their priority list
- It's not about bikinis: Lebanon world's eighth worst in terms of gender equality-World Economic Forum
- The plight of unpaid expats in Saudi Arabia
- Grandiose promises, humble gestures: will Gaza actually receive all the aid it was pledged?
- Trouble getting them, trouble keeping them? Middle East firms challenged in attracting, retaining talent
- Energy dispute runs out of gas as Egypt agrees to boost Jordan's supplies
- Jordan-Syria transport company makes turn around
- Plans discussed on constructing new tri-country railway in these Middle Eastern countries
- UAE seeks investment in Jordan
- Long overdue: Jordan allocates $850 million to transport projects