Jordan and Iran to work to 'enhance cooperation'
[Jordan's] Minister of Energy and Minister of Transport Alaa Batayneh on Wednesday met with his Iranian counterpart Ali Nikzad and discussed means to enhance cooperation in the transport and energy sectors.
Nikzad voiced his country’s readiness to boost expertise exchange with Jordan in the transport industry.
- Why women are the answer to Egypt's 'faltering renaissance'
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup
- Energy dispute runs out of gas as Egypt agrees to boost Jordan's supplies
- Jordan-Syria transport company makes turn around
- Plans discussed on constructing new tri-country railway in these Middle Eastern countries
- UAE seeks investment in Jordan
- Long overdue: Jordan allocates $850 million to transport projects