Jordan and Iran to work to 'enhance cooperation'
[Jordan's] Minister of Energy and Minister of Transport Alaa Batayneh on Wednesday met with his Iranian counterpart Ali Nikzad and discussed means to enhance cooperation in the transport and energy sectors.
Nikzad voiced his country’s readiness to boost expertise exchange with Jordan in the transport industry.
- Why India is likely to re-emerge as the UAE's top trade partner
- What's really attracting high net worth individuals to living in the UAE?
- Forbes Middle East reveals names region's 200 most powerful women
- Presidential vacuum, Syrian crisis leaves Lebanon's business leaders more than worried
- Oil wells, taxes, and scare tactics: how the IS has been making money all this time
- Energy dispute runs out of gas as Egypt agrees to boost Jordan's supplies
- Jordan-Syria transport company makes turn around
- Plans discussed on constructing new tri-country railway in these Middle Eastern countries
- UAE seeks investment in Jordan
- Long overdue: Jordan allocates $850 million to transport projects