Jordan and Iraq discuss possible 'Free Zone'
A source representing the General Authority for Free Zones announced that Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint free zone between the two countries.
He said in a statement to NINA today: "A delegation representing the general authority left to Jordan at an invitation made by the Jordanian side to discuss the possibility of establishing a joint free zone."
- Why the Egyptian government and activists are just not seeing eye-to-eye on labour reforms
- Is the Saudi economy going to be unpredictable in H2?
- Abu Dhabi's economy and investors are happy because growth continues
- The clever's mistake: why a (good) candidate should be hired despite an odd typo
- Stability and jobs lead to a healthy housing market in Bahrain