Jordan and Iraq discuss possible 'Free Zone'
A source representing the General Authority for Free Zones announced that Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint free zone between the two countries.
He said in a statement to NINA today: "A delegation representing the general authority left to Jordan at an invitation made by the Jordanian side to discuss the possibility of establishing a joint free zone."
- Why empowering women is good for business
- Does Iran really need the Geneva deal to save its economy? Maybe something else is needed....
- Iraq's other war: the gruesome fight against corruption and bureaucracy
- Is the GCC-US business driven "marriage of convenience" about to be over?
- The not-so-glamourous side of the Western expat's life in Dubai