Jordan and Iraq discuss possible 'Free Zone'
A source representing the General Authority for Free Zones announced that Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint free zone between the two countries.
He said in a statement to NINA today: "A delegation representing the general authority left to Jordan at an invitation made by the Jordanian side to discuss the possibility of establishing a joint free zone."
- Why women are the answer to Egypt's 'faltering renaissance'
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup