Jordan and Iraq discuss possible 'Free Zone'
A source representing the General Authority for Free Zones announced that Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint free zone between the two countries.
He said in a statement to NINA today: "A delegation representing the general authority left to Jordan at an invitation made by the Jordanian side to discuss the possibility of establishing a joint free zone."
- Wealth creation is faster in Middle East: HNWIs
- Emeraging markets contribution to world GDP set to grow to 70% by 2030
- FDI inflows to Arab countries grow 9.8 per cent to reach $47.1 billion in 2012
- Wealthy residents in region are most optimistic
- Cooperation between GCC and Indian SMEs vital for bilateral sustainability