Jordan and Iraq discuss possible 'Free Zone'
A source representing the General Authority for Free Zones announced that Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint free zone between the two countries.
He said in a statement to NINA today: "A delegation representing the general authority left to Jordan at an invitation made by the Jordanian side to discuss the possibility of establishing a joint free zone."
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal