JEDCO and EU try to kickstart SME economy in Jordan
The Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCO) promoted industry development programmes offered by the European Union to small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) during a workshop at the Zarqa Chamber of Commerce on Monday.
The corporation’s Chief Executive Officer Yarub Qudah said the programmes are valued at JD400 million, divided between grants and loans. The programmes are intended to increase the profitability of SMEs and increase their exporting capabilities.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue