JEDCO and EU try to kickstart SME economy in Jordan
The Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCO) promoted industry development programmes offered by the European Union to small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) during a workshop at the Zarqa Chamber of Commerce on Monday.
The corporation’s Chief Executive Officer Yarub Qudah said the programmes are valued at JD400 million, divided between grants and loans. The programmes are intended to increase the profitability of SMEs and increase their exporting capabilities.
- Overhaul or overkill? Gulf countries to spend $150 billion on education reform
- There's no faking it: tampering degrees in the UAE can surely land you in jail
- Is an MBA degree worth it?
- Blame the decor: poorly designed offices affect performance of GCC businesses
- Normalcy, against all odds: new program helping Syrian tradesmen get back to work in Homs