Jordan's new airport terminal ready for take-off
Operations at Jordan's new terminal at Queen Alia International Airport will take off on March 21
Airport International Group (AIG), the international consortium responsible for the development and operation of Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) [in Amman, Jordan], said the new terminal will officially start its operation on March 21.
A consortium led by Abu Dhabi-owned Invest AD and Kuwait's Noor Financial Investment Company, AIG said QAIA is one of the most important Public Private Partnership (PPP) in the history of Jordan.
The AIG had been awarded a 25-year build-operate-transfer (BoT) concession by the Jordanian government in 2007. With the opening of the new terminal, the airport will be able to handle nearly 9 million passengers a year.
- July records unprecedented traffic at Queen Alia International Airport
- Airport International Group announces record breaking 3rd quarter traffic results
- Up, up, and away! Jordan's new airport terminal ready for takeoff
- Jordan's Queen Alia Airport passenger numbers taking off
- Airport International Group Organizes a Free Medical Day in Al Jizah