Jordan signs new tourism deal for Aqaba with French firm
Jordan Aviation signed on Tuesday an agreement with a French tourism company to arrange visits for French tourists to Aqaba at an average of 140 tourists a week for six months.
According to Petra, Director General of Jordan Aviation, Captain Mohammad Khushman, said that the signing of the agreement comes within efforts being exerted by the company to market and promote the kingdom's tourim sector in European countries during winter due to the warm weather that Aqaba offers in winter.
The company has transferred more than 1000 tourists from
Slovenia and Switzerland over the past two weeks.
The director revealed that the company is holding talks to
buy Boeing-737 and Airbus-310 aircrafts to satisfy the growing demand for tourism and trade flights to various world countries. (menareport.com)
- UK firm undeterred by regional instability, pushes forward investment in Dead Sea Resort
- Jordan steps up tourism drive with more European flights to Aqaba
- The inaugural Jordan-U.S. Business Forum culminates in the signing of eleven major agreements
- French companies challenged by Jordan's tax laws, bureaucracy
- saraya attracts a large audience at cityscape 2007 and announces its new project “saraya aktau”