Jordan Telecom signs contract with STME
The Jordan Telecom Company (JT) recently signed a contract with data storage solutions provider STME. The company, in cooperation with its Jordanian partner Ideal Systems will provide JT with a modern data storage infrastructure.
The new data system will give JT the capacity to store call activity and customer billing data. It will use the new storage solution to secure, manage, and retrieve critical information including fixed line, fax and mobile call duration, internet and e-mail usage, billing details, service calls and financial transactions, stated a company press release.
JT's new storage network is based on hardware provided by EMC, a global technology partner of STME. The system, connected through a fiber channel, enables continuous availability of key customer and financial data to every branch office. JT now has up to three terabytes of data, or three trillion bytes, stored in its new system with room for expansion
STME is the Middle East region's leading provider of enterprise storage solutions. The company operates 13 offices across the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- STME secures enterprise storage deal with Kuwait National Petroleum Corporation
- STME expands in Levant with strategic partnership appointment in Lebanon
- STME Implements Enterprise Data Storage Solution at MCV
- STME receives membership in EMC’s partner program
- STME announces 88 percent annual revenue growth for 2001