Jordan's finance minister meets to secure hospitality investment projects
Finance Minister Suleiman Hafez on Tuesday met with Al Maabar Chairman Yousef Al Nowais and an accompanying delegation from the United Arab Emirates.
Nowais, who is also deputising for Al Maabar International, highlighted the company’s projects in Jordan, stressing that it seeks to establish long-term investments in the Kingdom due to the political stability it enjoys, in addition to facilities it provides for investors.
Hafez said Jordan’s vision for economic reform includes improving the competitiveness of the national economy and raise the level of the private sector’s participation in economic activities.
Al Maabar International is implementing the $10 billion Marsa Zayed project in Aqaba and is also carrying out investment projects worth $300 million in the field of hospitality.
- International investment company floats contracts for Amman, Aqaba projects
- Abu Dhabi’s Al Maabar launches $10 billion Aqaba development
- $500 million, the value of Al Maabar’s projects in Jordan over the next 4 years
- Al Maabar reveals all developments are on schedule
- Jordan offers advice to Morocco on subsidy reduction