Jordan tries to sweet talk the UK
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Monday received the chairperson of the Conservative Middle East Council and the UK’s trade envoy to Jordan Baroness Morris of Bolton.
Ensour stressed that “there should be more efforts to attract the attention of the British private sector to import from Jordan,” reiterating the government’s commitment to establishing an attractive investment environment for them.
- Arab Thought Foundation's strategy to create 80 million jobs in the Middle East
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey
- Why Emiratisation, or any other GCC employment nationalization strategy, just doesn't work
- No sun on MENA's economic horizon? How today's political turmoil is crushing region's future edge in the global economy
- Why Egypt's army is bad at doing business