Jordan tries to sweet talk the UK
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Monday received the chairperson of the Conservative Middle East Council and the UK’s trade envoy to Jordan Baroness Morris of Bolton.
Ensour stressed that “there should be more efforts to attract the attention of the British private sector to import from Jordan,” reiterating the government’s commitment to establishing an attractive investment environment for them.
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down