Jordan tries to sweet talk the UK
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Monday received the chairperson of the Conservative Middle East Council and the UK’s trade envoy to Jordan Baroness Morris of Bolton.
Ensour stressed that “there should be more efforts to attract the attention of the British private sector to import from Jordan,” reiterating the government’s commitment to establishing an attractive investment environment for them.
- Is the Syrian crisis boosting Jordan's agricultural exports? Kingdom sees more than Dead Sea product exposure with 2014's increased fruit, veg, sheep trade abroad
- The only way is up! Dubai index pushes back, makes inroads to recover November performance
- What's its secret? Kuwait sustains non-oil growth for two years
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?