Jordan tries to sweet talk the UK
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Monday received the chairperson of the Conservative Middle East Council and the UK’s trade envoy to Jordan Baroness Morris of Bolton.
Ensour stressed that “there should be more efforts to attract the attention of the British private sector to import from Jordan,” reiterating the government’s commitment to establishing an attractive investment environment for them.
- Frozen: Arab Spring economies barely trading with one another
- China-Pakistan economic corridor: a game-changer for the Middle East?
- Suspended tax transfers pushed Palestinian economy to the brink
- Egypt passed the economic conference with flying colours, but what's next?
- Why the GCC really needs a VAT tax