Jordan tries to sweet talk the UK
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Monday received the chairperson of the Conservative Middle East Council and the UK’s trade envoy to Jordan Baroness Morris of Bolton.
Ensour stressed that “there should be more efforts to attract the attention of the British private sector to import from Jordan,” reiterating the government’s commitment to establishing an attractive investment environment for them.
- From escaping to winning: the story of the Lebanese who are 'making it big' in Brazil
- A will with no way: Egypt's charitable spirit dampened with economic hardship
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC
- Is trust the only missing ingredient from Egypt's economic reform recipe?