Jordan tries to sweet talk the UK
Jordan's PM Abdullah Ensour has met with the UKs trade envoy to Jordan
Click here to add Abdullah Ensour as an alert
Disable alert for Abdullah Ensour,
Click here to add Conservative Middle East Council as an alert
Disable alert for Conservative Middle East C ...,
Click here to add European Union as an alert
Disable alert for European Union,
Click here to add Jordan Baroness Morris as an alert
Disable alert for Jordan Baroness Morris
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Monday received the chairperson of the Conservative Middle East Council and the UK’s trade envoy to Jordan Baroness Morris of Bolton.
Ensour stressed that “there should be more efforts to attract the attention of the British private sector to import from Jordan,” reiterating the government’s commitment to establishing an attractive investment environment for them.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?