Jordan tries to sweet talk the UK
Jordan's PM Abdullah Ensour has met with the UKs trade envoy to Jordan
Click here to add Abdullah Ensour as an alert
Disable alert for Abdullah Ensour,
Click here to add Conservative Middle East Council as an alert
Disable alert for Conservative Middle East C ...,
Click here to add European Union as an alert
Disable alert for European Union,
Click here to add Jordan Baroness Morris as an alert
Disable alert for Jordan Baroness Morris
Prime Minister Abdullah Ensour on Monday received the chairperson of the Conservative Middle East Council and the UK’s trade envoy to Jordan Baroness Morris of Bolton.
Ensour stressed that “there should be more efforts to attract the attention of the British private sector to import from Jordan,” reiterating the government’s commitment to establishing an attractive investment environment for them.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project