UK and Jordan discuss improving ties
Minister of Political Development and Parliamentary Affairs, Bassam Haddadin, discussed with British Ambassador to Jordan, Peter Millet, means of boosting bilateral cooperation during the coming period.
Haddadin briefed Millet on the government's reform programs and his ministry's role in the process, while the envoy expressed his willingness to provide the needed support for the implemented programs.
- The reliable consumer: China on track to become biggest export market for GCC by 2020
- After the GCC 'happy' summit, is a customs union closer to reality?
- A bleak record: Turkey comes second in OECD income inequality list
- ًA safe bet? Why the ME's businessmen are chasing after St.Kitts and Nevis' citizenship
- Say what, Erdogan? 1.6 million living on less than $4.30 a day in Turkey