UK and Jordan discuss improving ties
Minister of Political Development and Parliamentary Affairs, Bassam Haddadin, discussed with British Ambassador to Jordan, Peter Millet, means of boosting bilateral cooperation during the coming period.
Haddadin briefed Millet on the government's reform programs and his ministry's role in the process, while the envoy expressed his willingness to provide the needed support for the implemented programs.
- How Saudi's health insurance market may hold the key to the industry's future
- GCC economic growth looks promising for the future, report says
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?