UK and Jordan discuss improving ties
Minister of Political Development and Parliamentary Affairs, Bassam Haddadin, discussed with British Ambassador to Jordan, Peter Millet, means of boosting bilateral cooperation during the coming period.
Haddadin briefed Millet on the government's reform programs and his ministry's role in the process, while the envoy expressed his willingness to provide the needed support for the implemented programs.
- An extension of apartheid or another dark side all together? Israel has highest OECD poverty rates
- Why empowering women is good for business
- Does Iran really need the Geneva deal to save its economy? Maybe something else is needed....
- Iraq's other war: the gruesome fight against corruption and bureaucracy
- Is the GCC-US business driven "marriage of convenience" about to be over?