UK and Jordan discuss improving ties
Jordan to improve relations with the UK
Minister of Political Development and Parliamentary Affairs, Bassam Haddadin, discussed with British Ambassador to Jordan, Peter Millet, means of boosting bilateral cooperation during the coming period.
Haddadin briefed Millet on the government's reform programs and his ministry's role in the process, while the envoy expressed his willingness to provide the needed support for the implemented programs.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Jordan raises $400M for first phase of Red-Dead project
- New Jordanian PM: Improving ties with neighboring countries - top priority
- Jordan and Ukraine talks aim to improve relations
- Jordan, Mauritania Discuss Bilateral Ties
- Assad Plans Trip to Kuwait amid Reports of Improving Baghdad Ties
- Top military leaders to meet in Amman to discuss possible Syria intervention