UK and Jordan discuss improving ties
Minister of Political Development and Parliamentary Affairs, Bassam Haddadin, discussed with British Ambassador to Jordan, Peter Millet, means of boosting bilateral cooperation during the coming period.
Haddadin briefed Millet on the government's reform programs and his ministry's role in the process, while the envoy expressed his willingness to provide the needed support for the implemented programs.
- New Jordanian PM: Improving ties with neighboring countries - top priority
- Jordan, Mauritania Discuss Bilateral Ties
- Jordan and Ukraine talks aim to improve relations
- Assad Plans Trip to Kuwait amid Reports of Improving Baghdad Ties
- Top military leaders to meet in Amman to discuss possible Syria intervention