UK and Jordan discuss improving ties
Minister of Political Development and Parliamentary Affairs, Bassam Haddadin, discussed with British Ambassador to Jordan, Peter Millet, means of boosting bilateral cooperation during the coming period.
Haddadin briefed Millet on the government's reform programs and his ministry's role in the process, while the envoy expressed his willingness to provide the needed support for the implemented programs.
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?
- Liberalization under the auspices of the palace: migration reform in Morocco
- Why the Saudi middle class must be saved
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
- Ramadan brings the issue of food wastage in Saudi Arabia to the forefront