UK and Jordan discuss improving ties
Jordan to improve relations with the UK
Minister of Political Development and Parliamentary Affairs, Bassam Haddadin, discussed with British Ambassador to Jordan, Peter Millet, means of boosting bilateral cooperation during the coming period.
Haddadin briefed Millet on the government's reform programs and his ministry's role in the process, while the envoy expressed his willingness to provide the needed support for the implemented programs.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- New Jordanian PM: Improving ties with neighboring countries - top priority
- Jordan and Ukraine talks aim to improve relations
- Jordan, Mauritania Discuss Bilateral Ties
- Assad Plans Trip to Kuwait amid Reports of Improving Baghdad Ties
- Top military leaders to meet in Amman to discuss possible Syria intervention