UK and Jordan discuss improving ties
Minister of Political Development and Parliamentary Affairs, Bassam Haddadin, discussed with British Ambassador to Jordan, Peter Millet, means of boosting bilateral cooperation during the coming period.
Haddadin briefed Millet on the government's reform programs and his ministry's role in the process, while the envoy expressed his willingness to provide the needed support for the implemented programs.
- The tip of the iceberg: Gaza War to 'leave a dent' in the Israeli economy
- Starting with fewer power cuts, what has Eid brought to the Egyptian economy?
- From escaping to winning: the story of the Lebanese who are 'making it big' in Brazil
- A will with no way: Egypt's charitable spirit dampened with economic hardship
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013