Jordan and Ukraine talks aim to improve relations
President of the Jordan Chamber of Commerce (JCC) Nael Kabariti and the JCC's First President Issa Murad on Saturday discussed with Ukraine's Ambassador to Jordan Sergiy Pasko, means of forging closer trade cooperation between the two countries as well as holding specialized trade exhibition to promote products of the two countries.
The two sides highlighted opportunities available to increase trade exchange which stood at JD147 million in 2011.
They urged companies from both countries to boost cooperation, economic interaction and exchange data and visits among businessmen from both countries.
Kabariti stressed the importance of the ACC's role in strengthening economic and trade with various world countries.
Murad called for activating the Joint Jordanian-Ukrainian Business Council, which was launched during the visit of the Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych to Jordan early this year.
The ambassador for his part, hailed the JCC's role in bolstering trade and economic ties between Jordan and Ukraine.
- The best way to ask for a raise or promotion..and, God forbid, handle the "no"
- Syria's children search for livelihood amidst Lebanon's graves
- Arab Thought Foundation's strategy to create 80 million jobs in the Middle East
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey
- Why Emiratisation, or any other GCC employment nationalization strategy, just doesn't work