Jordan and Ukraine talks aim to improve relations
President of the Jordan Chamber of Commerce (JCC) Nael Kabariti and the JCC's First President Issa Murad on Saturday discussed with Ukraine's Ambassador to Jordan Sergiy Pasko, means of forging closer trade cooperation between the two countries as well as holding specialized trade exhibition to promote products of the two countries.
The two sides highlighted opportunities available to increase trade exchange which stood at JD147 million in 2011.
They urged companies from both countries to boost cooperation, economic interaction and exchange data and visits among businessmen from both countries.
Kabariti stressed the importance of the ACC's role in strengthening economic and trade with various world countries.
Murad called for activating the Joint Jordanian-Ukrainian Business Council, which was launched during the visit of the Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych to Jordan early this year.
The ambassador for his part, hailed the JCC's role in bolstering trade and economic ties between Jordan and Ukraine.
- No sun on MENA's economic horizon? How today's political turmoil is crushing region's future edge in the global economy
- Why Egypt's army is bad at doing business
- Saudi Arabia's mass deportations reveal the horrifying reality awaiting Yemenis sent home
- Wiil they now be blamed for 'child unemployment'? Syrian minors now constitute majority of Jordan's working children
- Is MENA up to meeting the demand of creating 40 million new jobs?