Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- Mission impossible? IMF says Jordan needs 7 percent growth to fight poverty and unemployment
- Saudi's strong non-oil growth in February may signal new economic era for KSA
- Worth a gasp? Abu Dhabi’s inflation already up 2.1% in 2014's first two months
- What's the attraction? IIF says UAE’s economic stability wooing foreign capital investment
- Public-private partnerships may be key to take Gulf's economic growth to next level
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- World Economic Forum to hold extraordinary annual meeting in Jordan
- World Economic Forum 2006 Middle East meeting to be held in Egypt
- Jordan to host global meeting on regional development, reforms and peace
- Emaar expands into Jordan with luxury master-planned development