Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan is preparing to hold a World Economic Forum meetin on the MENA region at the Dead Sea
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- At end of WEF meeting: Jordan king says political reforms should be done ''on a full stomach''
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- WEF summit at Dead Sea invigorates Amman Stock Exchange
- Al Arabiya news channel to 'seize the moment’ with the World Economic Forum meeting in Jordan 2005