Jordan set to hold WEF meeting
Jordan will host the World Economic Forum meeting on the Middle East and North Africa in May 24-26, 2013 at the Dead Sea under Royal patronage, the King Abdullah II Fund for Development (KAFD) said in a statement on Sunday.
The meeting will look into new strategies to deal with the transformations the region witnessed that can lead to achieving economic prosperity, KAFD said.
- Saudi SMEs v overseas enterprises. Who is the winner?
- Why does inflation continue to rise in the UAE?
- With Sisi likely to take over, how will Egypt's 'military economy' look like?
- Will future talks between the IMF and Egypt help the country's economy?
- Is Iran's economy already thriving amidst limited sanctions relief? Apparently so!
- Jordan set to host World Economic Forum on the MENA region
- World Economic Forum to hold extraordinary annual meeting in Jordan
- World Economic Forum 2006 Middle East meeting to be held in Egypt
- Jordan to host global meeting on regional development, reforms and peace
- Emaar expands into Jordan with luxury master-planned development